Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Thought They Were Supposed To Support Me?

Lately my family has been telling me not to eat so much.
Asking if I've actually been going to the gym.
That I should eat more fruits and vegetables.
That I could lose a 'little' weight.

Seriously? I mean seriously? do I need to hear this?
Do they not get that I hear this crap in my head all day long.
Do they not realize that just because I went and completed rehab that I'm not 100% okay now?
I just hate that they think that 3 months in a hospital makes me cured or something.
Well news flash I'm just as fucked up as I was before I entered that clinic.
The sad thing is I know i'm not the only one who's families just don't understand that.
Its like they think having an eating disorder is like having a cold or something.
I wish they could understand that it doesn't just go away. >_<
I just wish they knew that...

Their comments aren't helping at all.
And I can't even try and talk to them about it.


I know i'm fat.. leave me alone.





No comments:

Post a Comment