Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dentist

Sorry for not posting lately.
I've been at my aunts for helping out.
She had surgery to get lumps of fat removed from her arms and has a bunch of stitches.
I'm basically alone all day.
Which is great. No one bothers me to eat and i get to exercise and clean all day.
I'm supposed to go back for another week.  Not sure if i will though. Its hard to be away from Jamie for so long.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow for a cleaning and to check up on all my cavities.
I'm a little confused about what my dentist and what purgers tell me.

My dentist tells me to brush after i purge to get rid of the stomach acid.
But other purgers tell me not to and to use mouth wash instead.

o.O

Who's right?





3 comments:

  1. I would say to go with your dentist. He probably knows best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good question. Someone told me not to brush my teeth after purging because it spreads the acid so I don't know. I say what Alex said and follow your dentist's advice. Best advice to follow: don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess not doing it would be best. :P
    Thanks for the help. ^-^

    ReplyDelete