Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mirror

So I did something I haven't really done in months... Body check in front of the mirror.

I LOOK DISGUSTING.
I can't even get myself to put a picture here to show you.
How did I let myself get here? :(
There are rolls of fat everywhere.
I feel like i'm being suffocated with all this extra weight.

And whats worst? From Thursday evening till Monday night i'm stuck with Jamie and his family at his cottage.
I can't restrict there. >-<
I guess i'll have to find a way to purge without them noticing.
(They know about my ED. Jamie told them. -_-)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh iReally can't relate to this but iUnderstand.
    iThink I've never commented here so showing support for you ~
    I'm a newish follower & iHope you reach your goals without hurting yourself.
    I'm an anorexic, but not from the stereotype things.
    I'm just too light for my body/age. So iGet stuff for being too skinny. But iBet you aren't huge so feel better cause their always people better & worse than your fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Good luck to you too. < 3

    ReplyDelete