Friday, July 1, 2011

My throat is killing me

From all the purging I've been doing lately. >_<
Ugh.. I hate every second of purging.. 

So i had to lie to my boyfriend the other day. And its still eating at me.
He found my journal. I forgot i left it on my bed. When i walked into my room he asked what it was. He told me he read the rules page and was demanding to know if i relapsed.  I lied and said it was an old journal i was reading. And i told him to stop reading my things without permission. He does it all the time. He knew it was private but opened it anyway.  If i tried to do that with something of his he'd completely flip.

In other news... 


am i the only one that's been singing this all day? @______@

4 comments:

  1. that was rude of him :/ i like this song it makes sense 2 me , have a good day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwwwww, my boyfriend does that too. I have my computer automatically delete my HTML history and everything, it's ridiculous. Good excuse lolol, props for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD Thanks.

    I wish he wasn't so paranoid about what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would drive me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete