Saturday, January 15, 2011

Treatment

So i'm supposed to start treatment in a couple weeks.
I honestly know going will be a HUGE waste of everyones time and money.
I do not want to get better. Not yet anyway. Not till I lose more weight.  My family is forcing me into treatment. So I guess i'm just going to shut them up. I promised my boyfriend i'd stop purging. I guess thats one thing the treatment can help me with. I've had this overwhelming need to get pregnant. I know i'm not healthy enough to have a baby. But I really want one. I cant even support a baby. My mind is really fucked up right now.

Breakfast:: Cereal - 200cal
Lunch: Pizza Bagel - 400cal
Dinner: Nothing. - 0cal

Total calories: 600

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the baby... I'm 17 and It's like I want one...but I'm not ready for it physically, financially, and well, emotionally. It is hard. But you know what? If you can strive for a thin but muscular build, rather than the waif look, you can prepare your body for a baby when you are ready for one. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. :/

    Anyway, treatment can help you with your purging I hope. I don't like to see others purge. After reading Wintergirls, I get scared for girls who purge.

    As always, I wish you the best of luck, Bunny.

    ReplyDelete