Sunday, June 19, 2011

I wonder...

If I were to disappear.
To just die.
At this moment.
What would I leave behind?
Would anyone care?
Would anyone notice?










      Id leave nothing, no one would care, no one would notice.












I'm tired of living like this.
How long can I keep pretending?
Pretending that everything is fine.
Pretending That I'm happy.
I don't know If I can do this anymore.
I don't know why I bother trying....

These are just the thoughts spinning through my head.
That  just wont leave.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way a lot of the time. I hope you're doing better. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babygirl ik how u feel ,i feel that wat all the time i hope u feel better soon, email me if u ever want 2 talk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. <3
    I really wish no one else felt like this. :(

    It sucks.

    ReplyDelete