Sunday, June 12, 2011

Long time no.. post?

Sorry.
I've just been being pulled back and fourth between wanting recovery and wanting to be thin.

Thin is winning.


So i started playing imvu. At first i was like this site is totally lame. haha
But now im kind of addicted to it.
I really like that my 'default' avatar is thin. (yes i have problems)
And i basically get to dress here up in clothes i could only dream of wearing.
Which made me realize this is probably why i played with dolls till i was 14. 
I could imagine to be them.
To be beautiful.



So found these pictures on the internet. 


This is supposed to be a life sized barbie. 



And this is... well just found it while searching.
I liked it thought id post it. :)



1 comment:

  1. I've seen the life sized Barbie before. It's a little creepy. Hahaha. I hope you've been doing well. Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete