Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Im stuck.

I've been stuck in a rut. I guess is the best choice of words.
Lately I've just been eating all day long. 
I wont even bother to purge anymore.
Just eat and eat and eat.
I don't even know why im doing it.
Half the time im not even hungry.
I guess im just so depressed about my weight gain I've pretty much given up on myself.
I worked so hard to make it to 117lbs and to be 160ish lbs now is pretty fucking sad.
I miss my hip bones, i miss seeing  my ribs, i miss being a size 5. 
I guess i can just bitch and moan about it or actually do something.
So I joined a gym close to my house.
Im starting the 2,4,6,8 diet tomorrow.
I need a fresh start.





3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel this way hun. I'm glad your trying to lose again. I know you can do it! Just try not to be too hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete