Sunday, March 20, 2011

Plus Size Model

Last night I went over to my aunts for my 5 year old cousins I would have purged but i knew i was getting blood work on Monday.  I feel so FAT FAT FAT.
To make up for it I took my cousin Thalia for a long 2 hour walk.
It didn't help much but it was better then doing nothing. And we got to talk.
She told me she eats non stop when shes angry.
Shes only ten.
I'm so afraid she might slip into binge eating and purging or restricting.
Is it normal for me to be so worried?
I told her she needs to find better ways to deal with her emotions and not turn to food.
But how can I tell her that when i use food to cope with my emotions all the time?


  


On a happier note. I met a plus size model at the party.
Shes dating my uncle.
I'm so jealous that she can have the confidence to model lingerie.
Why can't I just be happy with the way my body looks? :/
Why can't I love myself?

1 comment:

  1. I envy some people their confidence. I wish I could be confident just like that and present my body with pride. But that's probably not gonna happen.
    Love

    ~ Meg

    ReplyDelete