Sunday, March 6, 2011

So Sorry,

I've been really busy.
I'm now a day patient. I get home around 7. And spend the few hours i have with my boyfriend.

I hate being in 'recovery'.
To be quite honest i'm only there because i'm being forced. I'd run out of there as fast as I could i'f my parents would let me.
I'm sick of 'mechanical' eating. I'm sick of being stuffed with food and watching my weight go up.
I've been in recovery for a month now. And i've gained 10 Lbs.
I'm so disgusted with myself.
I'm hoping i get discharged within the next two months.
I need to get out. Dx


I hate lying. I hate having to pretend i'm getting better.
I'm not. I'm getting fatter.


I don't want to offend or discourage anyone in recovery right now.
Good luck to you.
You're strong.
And should be proud.

I on the other hand am not ready to get better and i'm just a wimp who's afraid to let her parents down.. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment